When this cat from the Airmail set just happen to fit inside this flower made from the Sundial stamp, I immediately thought of a lion’s head. The overall shape also reminded me of a dandelion. But, in this case, a Dandy Lion!
You can see how the flower and stem are part of the Sundial stamp in this post here.
All those wonderful cardstocks are from Penny Black’s Mix & Match collection. Great colors!
Here are a few quick details for this card….
- Stamp the sentiment on a 2 5/8 x 3 ¼-inch piece of white cardstock with black ink and heat emboss with clear powder.
- Mat with a 2 ¾ x 3 ¼-inch piece of rust cardstock and mount with dimensional foam to a 3 x 3 ½-inch tan card.
- Color cat with Copics and mat with a flower colored with Fired Brick Distress and Peeled Paint Distress inks. (Flower details linked here.)
- Adhere with dimensional foam to a 5/8 x 2-inch piece of yellow cardstock that has been edged with Scattered Straw Distress ink.
- Attach to the front of the prepared card.
Thank you for visiting.
Have a dandy day,
Penny Black “Mix & Match” Cardstock: Sticks & Stones 02-002, Grand Canyon 03-002, Summer Sun 17-001
Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
Ranger: Fired Brick Distress, Peeled Paint Distress, Scattered Straw Distress, Super Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
3M Scotch: Dimensional Foam