February 23, 2011

Wishing You a Very Happy Easter (Day 3 of Design Week Challenge)

It is Day 3 of my design week challenge on the Penny Black Blog.  Have you entered your Easter themed projects yet?  If not, don't worry, you have until Sunday to put on your finishing touches and upload into the Gallery.  




Curved rectangle Nestabilities were the perfect size to create this framed window card.  I made a second layer of the flowers with the bunny and the top part of the pot so I could pop it up on dimensional foam.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow with my last project - an Easter tag.

Elizabeth

Supplies:
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock:  Sticks & Stones 02-002
Tsukineko:  Onyx Black VersaFine
Spellbinders:  Curved Rectangle Nestabilities
Tombow Markers
3M Scotch:  Dimensional Foam Tape
Clear Embossing Powder