April 10, 2011

Sneak Peek & Upcoming Events

Hello Everyone.

I have lots of fun and exciting April news to share with you today.

To begin, I will be designing for the Penny Black Blog during the week of April 18.  It is such an honor to be a part of their design team and so much fun to use all their wonderful stamps.  I have four cards designed that also use their new "Mix & Match" Cardstock. 

The following week (April 26-29) I will be a guest artist for Tombow.  Each day I will have a stepped-out tutorial to share with you that you can view here as well as on their blog.  Lots of pictures and "how-to's" for each project!

Then, to finish the month, I will be teaching at Bonnidee in Pointe-Claire, Quebec, April 29, 30 & May 1.  There will be three different Penny Black classes (each offered twice): Florals, Hedgies and Mimis.  Here is a peek at one of the Mimi cards that we will be creating....


All three classes will focus on water coloring with Tombow markers along with some of my favorite tips, tools and Penny Black rubber stamps.  If you would like more information about the event, please contact Bonnie at 514-697-1184.  (Seating is limited and pre-paid registration is required.)

Off to practice a few of my French phrases.

Au revoir -
Elizabeth