June 4, 2012

Blog Questions

Since starting my blog, I am continuously touched by the world-wide embrace of bloggers.

Not only does blogging allow artists to share their personal inspiration and expression, but it also offers a way to exchange information.

Often I receive questions tucked in with blog comments and I respond by answering directly to the e-mail address attached to the blogger’s platform or website.  However, I know that in some instances viewers may not have a published e-mail or may be visiting anonymously.

If you would like to contact me, please feel free to direct questions and inquiries to elizabeth.a.allan@gmail.com.  Correspondence via my e-mail provides me the opportunity to respond personally and without delay. 

I greatly appreciate your time to stop by and visit!  The smiles and hugs you share mean so much!

Elizabeth