September 24, 2013

A Disguise

Sneaking by today in disguise.
In Disguise
That little nose on the elastic string makes me laugh.  It reminds me of a Halloween long ago when I dressed up as a witch and my father insisted that my outfit wouldn't be complete until he glued a peanut shell to my nose!

This card pairs Penny Black's Witch Masquerade with their transparent set Haunted House.

If you are interested in additional details for this or any previously posted design, please feel free to contact me at my e-mail listed on the side bar or by using the mail feature (small envelope) located at the bottom of every post.

Witching you a boo-tiful day,
Elizabeth

Supplies:
Penny Black: Witch Masquerade 40-244, Haunted House 30-184, Warm Wishes 40-074
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Storm 01-001, Summer Sun 17-003
3M Scotch Dimensional Foam Tape
Copic Markers
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Morocco Memento Ink, Onyx Black VersaFine, Clear Embossing Powder
Offray Ribbon