February 17, 2011

It's a Girl - Framed Globe Art

Yesterday I mentioned that I had another decorated globe to share with you....



Can you tell how much fun I am having with these globe kits from Globecraft Memories?  This time after stamping the blank rings I stacked them according to size and added scallops to the smaller ring.  You can see my technique for creating scalloped edges here in this project.  The baby hedgie was stamped multiple times and layered with dimensional foam. 

I hope I have inspired you to create "globe art" and will share more in future posts.

Continuing with the baby theme, I have a baby boy card to share with you tomorrow. 

Thank you for stopping by my studio.  
Elizabeth

Supplies:
Copic Markers and Black Multi-Liner Pen
Tsukineko:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Lilac Posies Memento, Onyx Black VersaFine, Persimmon VersaMagic, Sea Breeze VersaMagic, Jumbo Sponge Daubers, Clear Embossing Powder, Black Memento Marker
USArtQuest:  Duo Embellishing Adhesive
Tombow:  Permanent Adhesive
3M Scotch:  Dimensional Foam Tape 
Art Glitter by Barbara Trombley:  Ultrafine in Angel Dust
Sakura:  White Gelly Roll Pen, Black Glaze Pen
Tool:  ½” Circle Punch
Other:  Yellow Button, White Twine