September 24, 2010

Witching You...

"Witching" you a happy Friday with a card and video!

Today I would like to share a card using Penny Black’s new Treatin’ Witch stamp from their “Cling” collection.    



You can see here in these photos that I made several different accent pieces by stamping select portions of the image a second time to build up the layers.


 


In my classes, I get many questions about masking and wanted to share a video with you on how I created the “spooky” moon.






You can view the complete instructions for today’s card on Penny Black’s blog.  While you are there be sure to check out the new Flickr group and Facebook page.  These new social circles are filled with great artwork and inspiration.


Thank you for stopping by the studio.

Have a great day,
Elizabeth