November 12, 2010

Simply Merry!


Happy Friday Everyone!

This is a card that I put together with a few bits and pieces that I had on my art table.

       



I combined two Penny Black transparent sets:  Joyous (30-037) and In A Pear Tree (30-035)


In this closer view you can see that I stamped the brushstroke deer with a green pigment ink and heat embossed it with a holographic powder.  When tilted in the light it is fun to see the various colors sparkle.

 


I noticed the layout could work several different ways which gave me an idea to develop a sketch.  
I would love to hear from you if this sketch inspired you to create a card!  Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your design. 

This weekend I will be visiting Scrapper’s Attic to teach two Penny Black technique classes and give a Copic demonstration.  I can’t wait to get inky!

Many thanks for your visits to my studio and all the heartfelt comments you leave!
 
Sending happy thoughts,
Elizabeth