February 24, 2011

Happy Easter (Day 4 of Design Week Challenge)

Welcome to Day 4 of my design week on the Penny Black Blog here.  I had a great time and I hope you enjoyed the challenge.

Here is my final project.  A small Easter tag.



Did you happen to notice that during the whole week I used the sentiment from "Easter March"?  I used the full phrase on Day 3 and for the other days I used bits and pieces.  It's like getting four stamps in one!!

More "fussy" cutting, watercoloring and dimensional foam.  If you are wondering how I got the texture on the little tan strip, it is made from stamped impressions of the bristles from a hedgie!

There is still time to enter my Adhesive Giveaway here if you are interested in some fun "sticky" stuff. 

Thanks for joining me here and at the Penny Black blog.  Your comments and visits are truly appreciated.

Think spring (and Easter)!
Elizabeth

Supplies:
Penny Black Stamps:  40-059 Easter March, 4133J Scented Garden, 30-069 Hello Friend
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock:  Sticks & Stones 02-002, Fuchsia Fantasies 13-003
Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine
Ranger: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Ribbon:  Offray
Clear Embossing Powder