April 4, 2011

Prom Embellishment

My girlfriend’s daughter will be attending her senior prom in a few weeks and I thought this would be a fun scrapbooking page embellishment to give her.


Finished Size: 1 3/4 x 3 inches
To gear the image more toward a formal dance, I used the upper portion of “Bride & Groom” and exchanged the bouquet for a single-flower wrist corsage.



The frame is from “Mimi in Paris” and I used the center space to personalize the occasion while the Paisley Outline gave the teal cardstock a fabric texture.


I had “Dreamboat” out on my desk and noticed that the stars were the perfect size for a little background pizazz.


A view of the elevated elements.



This fashionable girl would also be lovely used alone to make elegant bridal shower invitations.

Thank you for taking a peek.

Elizabeth

Supplies:
Penny Black “Mix & Match” Cardstock:  Storm 01-003, Sea Breeze 08-001
Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Silver VersaColor, Clear Embossing Powder
Ranger:  Glossy Accents (glue for tiny frame and rose pieces)
Copic Markers
Sakura:  Black Glaze Pen
3M Scotch:  Dimensional Foam Tape
Tombow:  Permanent Stamp Runner Adhesive