July 18, 2011

Beach Day

Hello everyone!  Today I have some summer fun to share with you.


Published in CardMaker. 
Instructions and materials list for this card are available in the July 2011 issue or
can be downloaded in a digital version from  www.cardmakermagazine.com

This card is featured in the July 2011 issue of CardMaker on page 72.  It always a privilege to have my art selected for publication in their wonderful magazine.
  



After reading many of my posts you have probably noticed how much I enjoy “fussy” cutting images.   For me it is relaxing and just as much fun as the coloring.

You can see how I used this same image in a patriotic card “here”.  

I hope you can stop back on Wednesday when I will be posting a card using Penny Black’s BRAND NEW RELEASEFun in the Sun”.  This transparent set is so cute and has a bunch of adorable images to create all sorts of beach scenes.

Have a sunny day,
Elizabeth