There is something about working with layers of white that I love. The fresh and crisp way it spotlights an image always makes me smile.
These are some of my favorite ways to incorporate texture and dimension when working with predominantly white cards:
- Dry embossing designs on cardstock layers.
- Placing dimensional foam between layers.
- Hand-knotting white ribbons.
- Rounding corners on cardstock layers to add visual interest
- Mixing white cardstocks from different manufacturers with each other. No two whites are alike and this can lend interesting hue variations.
- Incorporating crystal or off-white glitters to add sparkle.
Wishing you a day filled with things that make you smile!
Provo Craft: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Clear Embossing Powder
Ranger: Crystal Stickles
Offray: White satin ribbon
3M Scotch: Dimensional Foam