These little tent cards were created as place settings for the holiday table. Since some of our relatives will be traveling during this time of gratitude, a few will be mailed as greeting cards.
- Create a 2 x 3 top-folded card from white cardstock. (Optional: Personalize with a computer generated font.) Distress the edges with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo.
- Stamp branches with Vintage Photo on a 1 ¾ x 2 ¼-inch piece of tan cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 3/8 x 3-inch piece of white cardstock with black ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Distress the edges then wrap around the lower portion of the stamped tan cardstock. Secure the ends on the back and slip a small piece of dimensional foam under the band. (Tip: I find that inserting the dimensional foam after the sentiment has been secured allows me to obtain a tight crisp fold around the edges when wrapping the band.)
- Using dimensional foam, attach the tan cardstock piece created in the previous step to the front of the prepared card.
- Stamp the bird on watercolor paper with black ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Water color the image and then trim. Attach to the card with dimensional foam.
May each and every one of your days be blessed with gratitude and happiness.
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Sticks & Stones 02-002
3M Scotch: Dimensional Foam Tape
Ranger: Antique Linen Distress Ink, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Tombow Markers: 055, 856, 899, 985
Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Clear Embossing Powder