Transform simple white pillar candles with rubber stamps and tissue paper.
- Stamp Holly Tree on a band of white tissue paper with black ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Color the image and trim along the top portion of the band.
- Wrap the stamped band around the candle with a band of wax paper on top.
- Gently apply heat with a heat tool. The tissue paper will absorb the heated wax and become translucent.
- Remove the wax paper.
Gold Tree Candle:
- Stamp Tree with Delicata Golden Glitz ink on white tissue paper and heat emboss with gold powder.
- Trim closely around the image.
- Lay the trimmed image on the candle and place a piece of wax paper on top.
- Gently apply heat until the tissue paper absorbs the heated wax and becomes translucent. Peel off the wax paper.
All this week the Penny Black blog will be featuring "Anything-But-A-Card" projects. If you have a moment pop in. You'll be inspired by all the unique ideas.
I will be back on Friday to share a stamped piece of jewelry!
Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Delicata Golden Glitz, Clear Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Memento Markers (Cottage Ivy #701, Bamboo Leaves #707, Rhubarb Stalk #301, Rich Cocoa #800)
White Tissue Paper