February 6, 2012

Best Wishes

When I saw this new Westminster Abbey image from Penny Black, I imagined myself across the street viewing it from behind a tree in bloom.  The Abbey has such fabulous details that all I added was a tiny splash of color.


I used parts of Butterfly Suite to create the background pattern and the blossoming tree.

The elevated frame is Penny Black's Sticks & Stones (02-002) paper which was distressed in Vintage Sepia VersaFine ink, pounced with VersaMark Frost Dazzle Watermark ink and heat embossed with clear powder.

Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Supplies:
Penny Black Stamps: Westminster Abbey 4226L, Butterfly Suite 4182K, Sentiments 30-025
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Sticks & Stones 02-002
Copic Markers
Dimensional Foam: EK Success & 3M Scotch
Ranger: Turquoise Stickles
Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Vintage Sepia VersaFine, VersaMark Frost Dazzle Watermark Ink, Pear Tart Memento, Bamboo Leaves Memento, Clear Embossing Powder, Sponge Daubers