Today I have a set of cards created with Penny Black’s Words So Sweet. After creating a card using the full image, I used components of the stamp to create two smaller cards.
You’ll spot more new Penny Black images tucked here and there in today’s designs.
Here are a few quick instructions for the cards……
- Mask off white cardstock and apply Lilac Posies Memento ink with a sponge dauber. Remove the masking strips
- Color with Copics and add a second sheet of paper in the typewriter for dimension.
- Mat with Summer Sun cardstock.
- Stamp Fuchsia Fantasies card base with Paisley in Elderberry Memento ink.
- Attach matted artwork to the card base with dimensional foam tape.
- Stamp the flourish in Onyx Black VersaFine on a small strip of Fuchsia Fantasies cardstock. Attach to the bottom of the card and add dots with a black pen.
- Stamp Words So Sweet on white cardstock and heat emboss with clear powder.
- Color the bird cage with Copic markers and trim.
- Attach the trimmed image to the card with dimensional foam tape.
- Create a card base from Sea Breeze card stock and highlight the edges with Teal Zeal Memento ink and a sponge dauber.
- Mask off an area on a white piece of cardstock and apply Cantaloupe Memento ink with a sponge dauber. Stamp the highlighted window with Letter Background in Vintage Sepia ink. Remove the masking strips.
- Stamp the sentiment in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder.
- Mat with Fuchsia Fantasies cardstock and attach to the card base with dimensional foam tape.
- Use the stamped typewriter from the previous stamped impression and color with Copic markers. Trim the image and apply to the front of the card with dimensional foam tape.
Thank you for visiting!
Penny Black Stamps: Words So Sweet 4256K, Paisley 40-106, Wishes 30-103, A Little Bird 30-102, Letter Background 1999L, Warm Wishes 40-074
3M Scotch: Dimensional Foam Tape
Judi Kins: Eclipse Tape (used for masking)
Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Vintage Sepia VersaFine, Elderberry Memento, Cantaloupe Memento, Lilac Posies Memento, Teal Zeal Memento, Sponge Daubers, Clear Embossing Powder