Create this card in 15 minutes or less!
- Stamp the dots (Pointille) on a 2 3/8 x 3 ¼-inch piece of white cardstock in Wheat VersaMagic.
- Ink the flower (Allegro) with Orchid Pink and Bamboo VersaColors and stamp over the dots.
- Stamp the sentiment (So Blessed) in Onyx Black VersaFine.
- Edge the piece with a Delicata Golden Glitz ink pad.
- Mat with a 2 ½ x 3 3/8-inch piece of white cardstock.
- Punch a hole in the middle of the flower and insert a silver brad that was tinted with Cherry Pink StazOn.
- Tape ribbon loops to the back of the design and mount to 3 3/8 x 4 ¾-inch top-folded card base with dimensional tape. (Design Option: Dry emboss the lower half of the card base with dots.)
TIP/HINT: Tinting the brad at the beginning the project will give it time to dry so it will be ready to use when accenting the flower later in the project.
Have a great day!
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Storm 01-001
American Crafts: Ribbon
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Orchid Pink VersaColor, Bamboo VersaColor, Wheat VersaMagic, Delicata Golden Glitz, Cherry Pink StazOn
Making Memories: Silver Brad
Provo Craft: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder