Today’s piece uses shrink plastic stamped with flowers in StazOn Ink to make the charms for this bracelet.
Here is how to create this wrist adornment:
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for preparing shrink plastic.
- Stamp circular flower elements (Wishes by Penny Black) on the prepared shrink plastic using Ultramarine StazOn ink. Immediately clean stamps after use.
- Let the stamped impressions dry for approximately 5 minutes.
- Die cut the stamped circles using Spellbinders Standard Circles.
- Punch a 1/8” hole on each side of the plastic circle.
- Heat the shrink plastic circles according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Link the circles with jump rings, beads and finish with a clasp.
I will have a second piece later this week that has Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko’s new metal dog tags!
Thank you for visiting,
Supplies:Penny Black Stamps: Wishes (30-103)
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Ultramarine StazOn, StazOn All Purpose Cleaner
Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large (S4-114)
Other: Shrink Plastic, 1/8” Hole Punch, Jump Rings, Silver Beads, Lobster Claw Clasp