It’s Friday! Time to splurge and indulge with a confectionery treat. Guaranteed not to have any calories!
Enjoy the recipe for this card:
- Trim a Penny Black Les Petites card to measure 3-¼” square and set aside.
- Cut a 2 3/4-inch square from white cardstock and punch a 1-3/8” circle from the center.
- Draw a border around the perimeter and color. Add Cantaloupe and Dandelion Memento inks with a sponge dauber inside the square. Stamp the sentiment with Onyx Black VersaFine. Tip/Hint: The sentiment was converted from a two-line greeting to a linear greeting by trimming the acrylic piece in two parts so they could be re-positioned.
- Cut a circle from white cardstock larger than the window opening and ink with Danube Blue Memento. Position and adhere to the front of the prepared card.
- Attach the prepared window frame with dimensional foam to the front of the card.
- On a separate piece of white cardstock, stamp the mouse with Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder. Color, trim and attach to the card with dimensional foam. Optional: Additional icing can be stamped and attached for an extra layer.
Have a sweet day!
Penny Black Les Petites Card (trimmed) 90-001
Penny Black Mix and Match Cardstock: Storm 01-001 (white)
Dimensional Foam: EK Success
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Dandelion Memento, Cantaloupe Memento, Danube Blue Memento, Sponge Dauber, Clear Embossing Powder
Spellbinders: Standard Circles 1 3/8