A happy dash of sweet wishes ....
...with Penny Black stamps!
Make This Card in 6 Steps
- Create a card base from Clear Skies cardstock and stamp Roman Surround across the front in Aegean Blue VersaMagic. Set aside.
- Stamp the party flags from Let’s Go Wild in Aegean Blue VersaMagic across the top part of a white piece of cardstock.
- Mat the white cardstock from the previous step with a slightly larger piece of Grand Canyon cardstock.
- Die cut a small Reverse Wonky Rectangle from white cardstock and fold in half. Stamp the sentiment from Tweet Tweet in Onyx Black VersaFine toward the bottom of the die cut. Insert three colored brads just below the fold then wrap around the top of matted cardstocks. Place adhesive on the back side of the tag and dimensional foam under the front.
- Attach the entire piece from Step 4 to the front of the prepared card with dimensional foam.
- Stamp Prize Cupcake on a separate piece of white cardstock in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder. Color, trim and attach to the front of the card with dimensional foam. Design Variation: As an alternative to fussy cutting the image, Prize Cupcake can also be stamped on the main white cardstock panel as part of Step #2.
Penny Black Stamps: Prize Cupcake 4320H, Roman Surround 40-201, Let’s Go Wild 40-194, Tweet Tweet 30-156
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Storm 01-001, Blue Skies 10-002, Grand Canyon 03-001
3M Scotch: Dimensional Foam
Image Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Aegean Blue VersaMagic, Clear Embossing Powder
Spellbinders: Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Other: Colored Brads