White 12 x 12 cardstock makes designing these cards a snap and you can cut three blanks from one sheet of paper!
- Cut a 3 ½ x 11 ¾ piece of white cardstock and score on the horizontal edge, vertical lines at 5 and 10 inches.
- On the small remaining flap, measure and lightly mark the center on the edge of the cardstock. Trim from the top and bottom fold lines to the pencil mark to create a point.
- Apply Morocco Memento ink to the pointed flap with a jumbo sponge dauber. Stamp the sentiment in Onyx Black VersaFine.
- Stamp Trailing Beauty across the front with Morocco ink.
- Center and cut a 1 inch vertical slit in the front flap that is positioned 1 3/8 inches from the right edge.
- Optional: Ink the inside of the pointed flap with the same color ink and add another sentiment.
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Morocco Memento Ink, Jumbo Sponge DauberOther: 12 x 12 white cardstock
For questions and/or comments, please feel free to e-mail me at: email@example.com