Hopping down the bunny trail for the last day of the spring celebration.
Lots of fun layers and paper piecing.
Penny Black's new release "Garden Critters" has many
spring delights and smiles for the whole year.
- Die cut a Label Twenty-two from white cardstock and trim the top and bottom to remove the half circles. Die cut an oval from the center and set aside to use later.
- Using sponge daubers apply Aquatic Splash VersaMagic to the outer portion of the die cut and Mango Madness VersaMagic around the center die cut oval as shown. Stamp the decorative branches in Teal Zeal Memento and the sentiment in Onyx Black VersaFine. Attach with dimensional foam to a narrow card base with a top fold created from Fuchsia Fantasies cardstock.
- Apply Morocco Memento ink to the edges of the oval die cut set aside in Step 1 and attached to the front of the prepared card with dimensional foam.
- Stamp the bunny on white cardstock in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder. Color and trim. (Create additional paper pieced layers for the bunny as desired.)
- Attach the bunny to the card with dimensional foam.
Thank you for joining me these past four days to celebrate the upcoming arrival of spring!
If you would like to see the previous three spring posts, please scroll down or click "here", "here" and "here".
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Storm 01-001, Fuchsia Fantasies 13-001
3M Scotch: Dimensional Foam Tape
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Aquatic Splash VersaMagic, Teal Zeal Memento, Morocco Memento, Mango Madness, Sponge DaubersSpellbinders: Classic Ovals, Labels Twenty-Two
For questions and/or comments, please feel free to e-mail me at: email@example.com