I love the happy coincidence of how the sentiment from Tune Up fit with Birthday Joy (illustrated by Mo Manning). Throw in a row of banners from Let's Go Wild and you are ready for a celebration!
This is how I "tuned up" this card.....
- Create a 4 x 4 1/2 top-folded card from Sea Breeze cardstock. Color a smaller piece of white cardstock with orange PanPastel and adhere to the front of the card base. Set aside.
- Stamp the banners in Aegean VersaMagic across a 3 1/2 x 4-inch piece of white cardstock.
- Cut a small window beneath the banners using a craft knife.
- Stamp the sentiment below the window in black ink.
- Layer the stamped cardstock on the front of the prepared card with dimensional foam.
- Stamp Birthday Joy on a separate piece of white cardstock in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder. Color as desired and fussy cut. Attach to the card as shown with dimensional foam tape.
Have a great weekend,
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Storm 01-001, Sea Breeze 08-001
3M Scotch Dimensional Foam Tape
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Aegean Blue VersaMagic, Clear Embossing Powder
PanPastel (Colorfin): Orange