I couldn’t stop “awing” over this adorable image called “To Daddy” (illustrated by Mo Manning) from Penny Black.
Tip/Hint: Simply omit inking “dad” on the envelope to send a hug to a big brother, uncle and/or grandfather.
Create this “embrace” in 5 steps:
- Stamp “To Daddy” on a 3 ¼ x 3 ½ piece of white cardstock in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder. Color the image as desired.
- Adhere the colored image to a 3 ½ x 4 ½ side folded card created from Coral Reef cardstock.
- Stamp “You’re the Best” on a 5/8 x 3 ½ piece of white cardstock in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder. Tip/Hint: Alter existing sentiments to create new phrases. In this instance, the phrase “You’re simply the best” was tweaked.
- Adhere the sentiment to a 7/8 x 3 ½ piece of Coral Reef cardstock stamped with “Inspiring” in Love Letter Memento.
- Attach the sentiment band to the left edge of the finished card with dimensional foam.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Storm 01-001, Coral Reef 15-003
3M Scotch Dimensional Foam Tape
Image Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Love Letter Memento, Clear Embossing Powder