For this design, you can let all the ink and cardstock do the coloring for you.
Here's how with Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko inks and Penny Black stamps....
- Stamp the top portion of a rectangular piece of orange cardstock with Lace Trims in Habanero VersaFine. Adhere to the front of a white card base.
- Stamp Lace Trims on a separate rectangular piece of white cardstock with Sea Breeze VersaMagic and trim the bottom to follow the stamped pattern.
- Attach this on top of the orange cardstock (as shown) with dimensional foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment in Habanero VersaFine on a shapely piece of white cardstock and distress the edges with Peanut Brittle Memento. Sneak a small piece of knotted ribbon behind the tag before attaching it to the front of the card with dimensional foam tape.
- Adorn with a fussy cut flower and leaf stamped from Floral Applique. The flower is stamped in Habanero VersaFine on orange cardstock and the leaf is stamped in Olympia Green VersaFine on green cardstock.
- Extras: An orange brad covered with stickles for the center of the flower. White gel pen accents for the flower petals. Black pin dots used throughout the teal lace border.
Have a wonderful day,
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Storm 01-001, Fern Green 05-003, Fall Festival 16-003
3M Scotch Dimensional Foam Tape
Image Crafts/Tsukineko: Habanero VersaFine, Olympia Green VersaFine, Peanut Brittle Memento, Sea Breeze VersaMagic, Jumbo Sponge Dauber
Ranger: Crystal Stickles
Other: Orange Brad, White Gel Pen, Black Micron Pen, Organza Ribbon