A one-layer card PLUS.
A trimmed Les Petites card with PanPastels create the one layer and the dimensional cat and banner are the "plus".
Here are the sunny details for this cool cat:
- Trim a Les Petites card base to measure 3 1/4 x 3 and mask off a 1/4-inch border along the outside edge.
- Stamp the cool cat in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder. Apply Diarylide Yellow and Phthalo Blue Tint PanPastels around the image.
- Remove the mask strips and add a dotted border with a Summer Sky Memento marker.
- On a separate piece of white cardstock, stamp the cat in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder.
- Color the image as desired. In this sample, the cat was watercolored with Staedtler's Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils. Fussy cut the image.
- Stamp the banner in Habanero VersaFine on white cardstock and trim.
- Attach the trimmed images to the front of the card with dimensional foam.
Wishing you a bright and sunny day,
Penny Black Les Petites 90-001
3M Scotch Foam Tape
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Habanero VersaFine, Summer Sky Memento Marker, Clear Embossing Powder
PanPastel (Colorfin): Diarylide Yellow, Phthalo Blue Tint
Staedtler: Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils