Today kicks off a big week at Penny Black!
They are revealing their newest release and catalog "Happy Everything". All during the week they will be sharing peeks of the fabulous stamp designs as well as designer inspiration. Follow along each day "here" to be the first to see all the colorful happiness ----- and new surprises!
I am joining in the fun and sharing one of the cards I designed and taught as a make-n-take at CHA. It showcases three of their newest products: Fronds (Large Slapstick Background), After Glow (Creative Dies), and Kind Words (Transparent Sentiment Set).
Here are the instructions so you can join in too.....
1) Stamp Fronds (40-314) in Wedding Dress Memento Luxe on a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base and then set aside to dry.
2) Die cut lanterns (After Glow 51-034) from Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstocks (Grand Canyon, Blue Lagoon, Rose Garden). Highlight each lantern with a coordinating ink (Tangelo Memento, Teal Zeal Memento, Lilac Posies Memento) and then pounce each piece with Frost VersaMark Watermark ink.
3) Thread the lanterns onto black string and drape across the top of the stamped cardstock. Secure the ends of the string to the back of the cardstock. Tuck a small piece of dimensional foam under each lantern.
4) Stamp the sentiment (Kind Words 30-226) in Onyx Black VersaFine below the lanterns.
5) Attached the finished artwork to a white card base with dimensional foam tape.
Enjoy all the colorful happiness....
Penny Black Stamps: Fronds 40-314, Kind Words 30-226
Penny Black Creative Dies: After Glow 51-034
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Grand Canyon 03-001, Blue Lagoon 09-001, Rose Garden 14-001
3M Scotch Dimensional Foam Tape
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Wedding Dress Memento Luxe, Tangelo Memento, Teal Zeal Memento, Lilac Posies Memento, Frost VersaMark Watermark Ink, Sponge Daubers