January 24, 2011

For My Sweetheart

This is something I made last year for my husband.  This gift bag has lots of room to hold goodies for Valentine's Day, Sweetest Day or Just Because.  (I can't show this year's surprise or he will see it.) 



Published in Crafts 'n Things - February 2010
 The bag was created from a box that held tea.  I opened up the container to form an instant pattern and traced it onto colored cardstock.  There is a magnet snap under the flap to hold the lid closed.


This sentiment says it all!
I used more masculine colors for the design, but couldn't help adding a few hearts colored with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen.

Thanks for taking peek,
Elizabeth

Supplies:
Penny Black: Clearly in Love 30-009, ...Everything 3931J, Pointille 3860J
Tsukineko: Tuxedo Black Memento, Rhubarb Stalk Memento, Rich Cocoa Memento, Crimson Red VersaFine
Sakura:  Stardust Gelly Roll Pen
American Crafts:  Ribbon
Making Memories:  Buckle
Basic Grey:  Magnetic Snap
Tombow:  Adhesive
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder