July 27, 2011

A Quick Smile

Today I would like to dedicate this card to my sister who loves cats and has two of her own.  A simple design, but packed full of love for her.  She never fails to make me laugh and always reminds me to take time to enjoy life.


I eliminated inking the paint brush in the cat’s hand to add a balloon.  Two small paper pierced holes placed on either side of the hand allowed me to weave a thread through for the balloon string. 



A little bit of Glossy Accents gives the balloon dimension and shine.

All these fun images are from the transparent Paint the Town set.

Quick, fun and colorful!

Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Supplies:
Penny Black Stamps: Paint the Town 30-070 (Cat, Balloon and Sentiment)
Penny Black “Mix & Match” Cardstock:  Storm 01-001
Tsukineko:  Onyx Black VersaFine
Ranger: Glossy Accents, Super Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
Copic: E000, E31, E32, E33, R20, B12, B14, B16
3M Scotch: Dimensional Foam Tape