This stylish girl is part of Penny Black’s "T for Transparent" set called Love is in the Air and is paired with a field of Love Blossoms.
Her balloon was personalized for the occasion by stamping a "love" sentiment in the center.
- Create a card base from a Spellbinders Label 14 cut from Coral Reef cardstock.
- Die cut a slightly smaller Label 14 from white cardstock and stamp Love Blossoms toward the bottom with Spanish Moss VersaFine. Use a sponge dauber to color the mound with additional Spanish Moss ink.
- Using a separate sponge dauber, apply Blue Danube Memento ink around the top portion for a bright sky.
- Attach the finished piece to the front of the card with dimensional foam tape.
- On a separate piece of white cardstock, stamp the girl in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder. Color and trim the image. Stamp “love” inside the colored balloon.
- Use a small piece of black string to connect the balloon to the girl’s hand.
- Attach the finished pieces to the front to of the card with dimensional foam.
To finish... send with love!
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Coral Reef 15-003
Dimensional Foam: 3M Scotch & EK Success
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Spanish Moss VersaFine, Blue Danube Memento, Sponge Daubers, Clear Embossing PowderSpellbinders: Labels Fourteen (S4-290)