- Stamp “Lulu on the Moon” and the sentiment on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Edge the white cardstock with Delicata Golden Glitz ink and attach with dimensional foam to a slightly larger card base created from Sea Breeze cardstock.
- On a separate piece of white cardstock, stamp “Lulu on the Moon” with Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder. Color and trim the image.
- Stamp the Washi tape from Embellishments on white cardstock with Majestic Blue VersaFine. Trim the tape.
- Attach the stamped Washi tape to the front of the card with adhesive and the other images with dimensional foam.
Tip/Hint: A piece of black thread was used to hang the star.
Have a fabulous Friday,
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Storm (White) 01-001, Sea Breeze 08-001
3M Scotch: Dimensional Foam Tape
Copic MarkersImagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Majestic Blue VersaFine, Delicata Golden Glitz, Clear Embossing Powder