Large background stamps make great gifts!
Taking a small portion of a larger background can instantly create a decorative miniature.
Clean and simple in 5 quick steps:
- Trim a white Les Petites card to measure 3 ¼ x 3 3/8 and dry emboss a border ¼” from the sides around the perimeter. Set aside.
- Cut a 1 ¼ x 2 ¼-inch piece of white cardstock and edge with Delicata Golden Glitz ink. Stamp "happy birthday" in Onyx Black VersaFine and heat emboss with clear powder.
- Cut a 1 3/8 x 1 5/8-inch piece of white cardstock and stamp Allover Pattern across the front in Teal Zeal Memento ink. Softly distress the sides with the same color ink and then paint with a light layer of Interference Blue Watercolor.
- Tie a sheer ribbon around the gift and add a tag stamped with "wishes" in Teal Zeal Memento. Add a tiny gem to accent.
- Attach the gift with dimensional foam tape to the sentiment panel then attach the entire piece to the front of the prepared card with dimensional foam tape.
Penny Black Stamps: Allover Pattern 40-109, Wishes 30-103, Sentiments 30-025
Penny Black Mix & Match Cardstock: Storm 01-001
Penny Black Les Petites: Berrylicious 90-004
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Onyx Black VersaFine, Teal Zeal Memento, Delicata Golden Glitz, Jumbo Sponge Dauber, Clear Embossing Powder
Offray: Sheer Ribbon
USArtQuest: Jewelz Duo & Interfence Watercolor Palette (Interference Blue)
Other: Scoring Tool, Crystal Gem